Filing a complaint with Wealthface
Should you have any complaint regarding any Wealthface services or products, don’t hesitate to contact us at:
- Abu Dhabi, Al Reem Island
- ATTN: Complaints
If your complaint features sensitive information, you may wish to consider using a method other than email.
- what you feel went wrong
- when the issue occurred
- What are your expectations; for example, a refund, an apology, an account correction following your wishes
- Make your complaint as soon as the issue arises.
- If we request more information, please reply promptly.
- Save copies of all relevant documents, including emails, letters, and notes of conversations with Wealthface.
We will move swiftly to acknowledge your complaint in writing and will endeavor to reply to you within five business days of receiving your complaint. We may have to ask you to provide further clarification or information to resolve the issue satisfactorily.
Normally, we issue our decision in writing within 90 days of receiving your complaint. It will feature:
- A summary of your complaint
- The full result of our investigation
- Our decision to either make an offer to resolve the complaint, or our decision to deny it, and
- An explanation of our decision and how we reached it
If we are unable to provide you with a decision within 90 days, we will be sure to:
- Inform you about the delay as soon as possible
- Explain why our decision has been delayed, and
- Provide you with a new date on which to expect our decision to be issued