Invest with Mahfaza
Keeping a portion of your portfolio in Cash is always good to keep as an emergency fund when it is needed.
Shariah ETF that provides exposure to the Shariah-compliant real estate asset class through REITs which meets Shariah screening requirements, including compliant business activities, lower debt levels, and permissible income within acceptable levels.
A sukuk is an islamic certificate, similar to a bond in Western finance, that complies with Islamic religious law commonly known as Shariah.
Gold has been a special and valuable commodity.
Owning gold can act as a hedge against inflation and deflation alike, as well as a good portfolio diversifier. Gold is a good investment since it always maintains its value over the long term.
- We do not invest in companies that generate significant revenues from interest.
- We do not invest in companies that profit from alcohol, gambling, pork, financial services, or weapons.
- We do not invest in bonds, which are prohibited in Islamic law since they pay interest.
- We manage our client’s risk appetite by balancing between equity and cash.
- Access Shariah Compliant ETFs & Halal stocks
- Select Halal Large-cap VM portfolio
- Select your Halal Large-cap low volatility portfolio
- Select your Halal multifactor portfolio
- Access to ETF Sukuk that complies with the Shariah law
- Pay 0.75% management fee
- Customized portfolio
- Fractional investing
- Expert financial advice
- Tax efficiency
- Free portfolio check-up
- Dividend reinvestment
- 0.2% MER fees
- All Basic plan features
- Reduce 0.65% management fee
- Financial planning sessions (once per annum)
- Systematic portfolio monitoring
- All Platinum features
- Reduce 0.5% management fee
- Full financial planning review in-depth
- Dedicated financial advisor assigned