Effective 01 November 2019.
Welcome to Wealthface, operated by Wealthface LLC ("us," "we," the "Company," or "Wealthface).
2. You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on Wealthface and use the service. By creating an account and using the service, you represent and warrant that:
- You can form a binding contract with Wealthface,
- You are not a person who is barred from using the service under the United States laws or any other applicable jurisdiction,
- You will comply with this agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations.
3. This site is only intended to provide you with general information and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase any security and may not rely on investment purposes.
4. Any commentaries and information contained in the site should not be considered as personal investment advice.
5. Information on the site is not intended to provide legal, accounting, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied on in this regard. Please consult your professional advisor concerning your particular circumstances.
6.The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind. Whether expressed or implied, and including without limitation implied representations, warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, durability, availability, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness, all of which are now disclaimed by Wealthface to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Every effort has been made to ensure that the site's material is accurate at the time of publication. However, Wealthface will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary, including without limitation, loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of the use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, the site, any of its content or links (including without limitation any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
8. By accessing the site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wealthface and its agents, suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, and employees from and against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions or the use of this site.
9. The content of the site is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use or exploitation of such content is strictly prohibited, including without limitation, unauthorized downloading, retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, reproduction, or republication of the site, or any part thereof, for any purpose.
10. Other sites accessed by hypertext appearing in the site may be independently developed by parties other than Wealthface. Wealthface does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in such sites.
11. Links to other sites should not be taken as Wealthface's endorsement or approval of such sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services, nor is any liability assumed for incompatibility, non-suitability, viral infection, or other destructive components on or from such sites.
12. The framing, mirroring, scraping, or data-mining of the site or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
14. No consent or waiver by either party, or of any breach or default by the other party in its performance of its obligations under this agreement will be deemed or construed to be a consent to, or a waiver of, a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing.
15. If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable. That provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the State United States laws without regard to its conflict of law's provisions for any disputes or matters arising from, connected with, or related to the site, this agreement, or any related matters.
In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Content, or the Platform (each, a "Dispute"), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA").
18. Please note that Wealthface Trade online platform, as well as the entirety of its content, is purely for educational purposes and should not, in any way, substitute the opinion or advice of a certified financial advisor. If you seek counseling or advice concerning a personal situation, you should contact an independent certified professional or open an account in Wealthface Invest.